11/18/10

Bestie

My very best friend in the whole wide world is Bailey Mckell Dutton. I've known her since elementary school, but we didn't become friends until my sophomore year in high school. I just remember being in ballroom class with her, goofing off and joking around. She was always the extrovert, and I was always the quiet and relaxed friend. We've been through alot together; more so these past two years. Boyfriends, missionaries, family problems, friends getting married, and the list goes on and on. She's the one person that I can always count on to listen to and help solve my problems. We've had MANY crazy adventures, pretty much everytime we're together is an adventure itself. Something odd always happens, but then again, it wouldn't be us if something crazy didn't make its way into our plans.

Now, Bailey has been faithfully called to serve in the Chilean Racaguan Mission. She leaves February 2, 2011. Those little Chileans have no idea what's coming their way! They will LOVE her to pieces. She has the biggest heart and the determination to convert everyone in her area. I am so glad that he has decided to serve! This is her time to go and experience her own adventures and become the person that she always dreamed that she could become. I don't know what I will do without her, but I guess its my turn to go do something amazing while she's away being her awesome self.

I am greatful for the many people that are blessed to enter our lives every day. We have no idea the impact that we make on one another and its our job to enjoy it and be the best that we can all the time. Who knows who watching us! So, with Bailey's call to serve, it is my goal to be the best person I can so that I can be of service to others. Just live it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment