11/16/10

New

Well. I've done it. I've finally succumbed to the blogging world and have decided to write about my life so others can read it for their own enjoyment. Not that anyone would want to read about me. I'm not that interesting, I promise. But then again, maybe it will be this amazing blog that everyone will love and talk about and I'll win an award for the best blog ever created...Yeah. Let's dream big here, people. I'm totally kidding. I guess blogging is like journaling. I'm absolutely horrible at keeping a journal, though I wish I wasn't. Seriously. If you look at it, the last journal entry was probably from August. And very, very sporadic before that. Maybe if I had a nice journal to write in instead of a notebook, it might be more enjoyable. So at my expense in keeping a journal, this will have to suffice for now.

Let me just tell you why I decided to name it Adventure Time. I once watched this show titled Adventure Time. It's this random cartoon about random characters that go on adventures that pretty much don't make sense. Let's just say the whole show is random. Its absolutely hilarious! Anyway, I sometimes feel like my life is like Adventure Time; random and hilarious and full of adventures that don't quite make sense until I see the whole picture at the end. But shouldn't everyone's life be full of adventures? What is life then, if we don't go out and experience something that doesn't make sense? Life is for living, and you should do it with the people that you care about the most.

So, this blog is dedicated to the adventures, thoughts, and ideas that I encounter throughout my "Adventure Time" with the people that I meet along the way. It probably won't be fantastic or outrageous, but at least it will be an adventure nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment