1/5/11

Lofty Goals

Yo. So I've decided that this year will be the year for trying new things. Yes, that's right NEW things. For instance, this summer I HOPE to be an EFY counselor. That's all good and fine unless I actually get through the interview without freaking out. No, I know I can do it. Hopefully they will like me enough to hire me.... Another new thing or GOAL is finishing in a triathalon. I know I won't be able to place, because I've never actually ran a race in my life time, but I'm sticking with finishing. I've already started running (yes, its only January 5th, but I gotta get motivated enough...). I also want to learn how to be a better snowboarder/skiier. Yes, I know that's not something NEW but it's something relatively new, since I've only been once. And lastly, moving out would be fantastic. I've moved out before, but that was a long time ago and I want to move out...for good. No more moving back home. So there you have it. I guess this list isn't really NEW things but they are some pretty lofty goals that I hope will actually happen this year. I'm gonna do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment