12/29/10

Car Troubles.

Welp. December has been the month for car troubles. I had my car towed at Jocelyn's apartment (there's a post below that explains it, if you want to know...) and then monday the battery in my car died. Big, major bummer. Well, I guess its partly my fault because I left my lights on all day while I was at work. But still. I'm just having some bad luck this month. And then when my padre came to jump it, it was completely dead; no juice left in that poor baby. So, old blueie (my car) was stuck at the mall for a few days till we could get it revived.

In other news, Christmas was really fabulous. Everyone in our family got each other something, which was pretty fun. Usually we just pull names from a hat, but I like it better this way. My dad is a hard-core Star-Trek fan. I bought him this shirt that said "Starfleet Academy" on it...yeah, he adored it. I'm not sure what motivates him to love that show so much. Whatever. To each his own. My sister is also has a fetish with Zumba. I don't know if you've heard about it, but its this new work-out dance thing. She goes to a class literally everyday and sometimes even twice. So, to facilitate her obsession, I bought her some zumba work out clothes. Anyway, that's just a taste of what my family is like. I won't go through everything I bought because that would just be really boring.

Also, tonight I have a blind date. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Usually I like to know the person before I go out with him, but this time its purely a blind date. And he's coming to pick me up! I guess maybe I feel a little bit nervous, I don't know. Just gotta play it cool. I will definitely be posting something after so stay tuned for the detatils. :) Peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment