12/10/10

Travel the world.

I decided that I want to travel! Travel the world and see everything! See the Louvre in France, Big Ben in London and Picadilly Circus, the rich culture in Spain, discover the Pantheon and the Vatican Museum, and finally eat the most authentic asian food in Thailand, Taiwan, and China. I sound like a walking advertisement for a travel agency... But I just want to travel! I want to see the world and everything about it. I've been to Mexico, which was unbelievable. Not the "tourist" part of Mexico, but the real deal. My brother served his mission there and we were blessed to be able to meet some of the people he taught. It was eye-opening to see the way the people lived and how generous they are with what little they own. But anyway, my goal (by the time I die) is to visit two of the places on my list. It would be fantastic if I could go to all of them, but a girl can only dream, right?
Don't get me wrong, I love living in Utah. Its a fantastic place to raise a family. But one day when my family is all grown up, I want to go explore, live, and learn in new places. Plus, I really want to eat some authentic food. Italian and Chinese... man, I would LOVE to eat something that actually is the real deal. No more of this American crap ha ha. Oh, if only money weren't an obstacle. Maybe I'll marry someone rich...yeah, probably won't happen. Dream on!

No comments:

Post a Comment